Zela Tanlega, ST., M.Phil.
- Phone : +62 (0) 22 2502239
- Fax :+62 (0) 22 2504209
- Email : email@example.com
Hydrometallurgical extraction and purification techniques for the recovery of metals from low-grade and complex ores as well as secondary resources.
- PhD Candidate, Leaching and Separation Technology Group, WA School of Mines, Curtin University, 2017-
(Thesis: Development of an Industrially Applicable Electrostatic Solvent Extraction Column for Process Metallurgy)
- Master of Philosophy, Leaching and Separation Technology Group, WA School of Mines, Curtin University, 2013-2015
(Thesis: Development of a Solvent Extraction Process for the Recovery of Nickel and Cobalt from Nitrate Solutions)
- Bachelor of Science, Department of Metallurgical Engineering, Faculty of Mining and Petroleum Engineering, Institut Teknologi Bandung, 2009-2013
Final Project: Separation of Iron(II) and Magnesium from Nickel and Cobalt in Artificial Sulphate Solution Using Versatic 10
- Kursunoglu, S., Ichlas, Z.T., Kaya, M. (2018) Dissolution of lateritic nickel ore using ascorbic acid as synergistic reagent in sulphuric acid solution. Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China. Accepted for publication.
- Chaerun, S.K., Putri, F.Y., Mubarok, M.Z., Minwal, W.P., Ichlas, Z.T., (2017) Bioleaching of supergene porphyry copper ores from Sungai Mak Gorontalo of Indonesia by an iron- and sulfur-oxidizing mixotrophic bacterium. Solid State Phenomena, Vol. 262, pp. 20-23. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/SSP.262.20
- Kursunoglu, S., Ichlas, Z.T., Kaya, M. (2017) Leaching method selection for Caldag lateritic nickel ore by the analytic hierarchy process (AHP). Hydrometallurgy, 171, pp. 179-184. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hydromet.2017.05.013
- Kursunoglu, S., Ichlas, Z.T., Kaya, M. Solvent extraction process for the recovery of nickel and cobalt from Caldag laterite leach solution: the first bench scale study. Hydrometallurgy. In-press: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.hydromet.2017.01.001
- Mubarok, M.Z., Winarko, R. Chaerun, S. K., Rizki, I. N., Ichlas, Z.T. Improving gold recovery from refractory gold ores through biooxidation using iron-sulfur-oxidizing/sulfur-oxidizing mixotrophic bacteria. Hydrometallurgy. In-press: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.hydromet.2016.10.018
- Ichlas, Z.T., Ibana, D.C. (2017) Process development for a direct solvent extraction of nickel and cobalt from nitrate solution: aluminum, cobalt and nickel separation using Cyanex 272. International Journal of Minerals, Metallurgy and Materials, 24 (1), pp. 37-46. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s12613-017-1376-7
- Ichlas, Z.T., Purwadaria, S. (2017) Solvent extraction separation of nickel and cobalt from a sulfate solution containing iron(II) and magnesium using Versatic 10. In AIP Conference Proceedings, 1805, pp.030003-1–030003-6. http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4974414
The paper was presented at the 1st International Process Metallurgy Conference (IPMC 2016), Bandung, Indonesia
- Kursunoglu, S., Ichlas, Z.T., Ibana, D.C., Kaya, M. (2016) Solvent extraction of nickel and cobalt from Caldag laterite leach solutions using Versatic 10 and Cyanex 272. In Proceedings of the 15th International Mineral Processing Symposium (IMPS) 2016, Istanbul, Turkey, pp. 658-672.
- Mubarok, M.Z., Ichlas, Z.T., Minwal, W.P., Dasmiranti, R., Yudiarto, A. (2016) Nickel and magnesium extraction from ferronickel smelting slag by leaching and solvent extraction. In Proceedings of the National Seminar of Metallurgy and Material IX (SENAMM IX) 2016, Cilegon, Indonesia, pp. 72-77. (In Indonesian)
- Ichlas, Z.T., Ibana, D. C. (2014) Direct solvent extraction as purifying step for nitric acid leach solution—aluminium and zinc separation with Cyanex 272. In Proceedings of the Indonesian Process Metallurgy (IPM) Conference 2014, Bandung, Indonesia, pp. 205-215.
Version: February 2018