Tria Laksana Achmad, ST., MT., Ph.D.
- Tel : +62 (0)-22-250 2239
- Fax : +62 (0)-22-250 4209
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Scopus ID: 57189594759 (https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=57189594759)
- ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-9764-6307
- Researchgate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Tria_Achmad
-  PhD, Advanced Materials, School of Materials Science and Engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing, PR China. (Dissertation : Development of stacking fault energy (SFE) modeling of Co-based alloys for alloy design, Supervisor: Professor Yang Zhi-Gang).
-  Master, Corrosion Engineering, Department of Mining Engineering, Institute of Technology Bandung (ITB), Bandung, Indonesia. (Thesis: Influence of Concentration of Dissolved Al2O3 on the Characteristic and the Corrosion Resistance of the Anodize Layer Produced on Aluminum Alloy 2024 T3 in Chromic Acid Solution, Supervisor: Associate Professor Sunara Purwadaria).
-  Bachelor, Department of Metallurgical Engineering, Institute of Technology Bandung (ITB), Bandung, Indonesia. (Thesis: Study of Zn Recycling Process from a Paint Factory Waste Material by Hydrometallurgical Route, Supervisor: Associate Professor Sunara Purwadaria).
- High temperature alloys design.
- Computational materials and microstructural modeling.
-  Achmad TL, Fu W, Chen H, Zhang C, Yang ZG. Effect of solute segregation on the intrinsic stacking fault energy of Co-based binary alloys: A first-principles study. Journal of Alloys and Compounds. 2018, 748:328-337. (2017 Journal Citation Reports Impact Factor = 3.779) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jallcom.2018.03.167
-  Achmad TL, Fu W, Chen H, Zhang C, Yang ZG. Effect of strain on the intrinsic stacking fault energy of fcc Co: a first-principles study. Journal of Materials Science 53:10217–10230. (2017 Journal Citation Reports Impact Factor = 2.993) https://doi.org/10.1007/s10853-018-2320-6
-  Achmad TL, Fu W, Chen H, Zhang C, Yang ZG. Computational thermodynamic and first-principles calculation of stacking fault energy on ternary Co-based alloys. Computational Material Science 143:112–117. (2017 Journal Citation Reports Impact Factor = 2.530) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.commatsci.2017.11.004
-  Achmad TL, Fu W, Chen H, Zhang C, Yang ZG. Co-based alloys design based on first-principles calculations: Influence of transition metal and rare-earth alloying element on stacking fault energy. AIP Conference Proceedings 1805:060004. http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4974440
-  Achmad TL, Fu W, Chen H, Zhang C, Yang ZG. Effects of alloying elements concentrations and temperatures on the stacking fault energies of Co-based alloys by computational thermodynamic approach and first-principles calculations. Journal of Alloys and Compounds 694:1265-1279. (2017 Journal Citation Reports Impact Factor = 3.779). http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jallcom.2016.10.113
-  Achmad TL, Fu W, Chen H, Zhang C, Yang ZG. First-principles calculations of generalized-stacking-fault-energy of Co-based alloys. Computational Material Science 121:86–96. (2017 Journal Citation Reports Impact Factor = 2.530) http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.commatsci.2016.04.031
-  Co-based alloys design based on first-principles calculations: Influence of transition metal and rare-earth alloying element on stacking fault energy, The 1st International Process Metallurgy Conference (IPMC), Bandung, Indonesia.
-  Development of stacking fault energy (SFE) modeling of Co-based alloys by thermodynamic and first-principles calculations, The Ninth Pacific Rim International Conference on Advanced Materials and Processing (PRICM9), The Japan Institute of Metals and Materials, Kyoto, Japan.
-  Influence of concentration of dissolved Al2O3 on the characteristic and the corrosion resistance of the anodize layer produced on aluminum alloy 2024 T3 in chromic acid solution. Material and Metallurgical Conference, LIPI, Serpong, Indonesia.
PROJECT / WORK EXPERIENCES
-  Development of technology for wear resistance improvement of Co-base superalloy; Proposition of idea of new alloy composition for good wear resistance. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries – Tsinghua University.
-  Development of technology for wear resistance improvement of Co-base superalloy; Mapping of generation condition of stacking faults for conventional Co-base alloys. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries – Tsinghua University.
-  High-powered Ultrasonic Consolidation Material, Processing and Structural Methods Development: Heat treatment & Microstructure. Boeing – Tsinghua University.
-  Feasibility Study of Ferro-Nickel Smelter Plant in South Sulawesi PT Titan Mineral Utama, with LAPI ITB.
-  Academic analysis of feasibility study of copper, nickel, iron, lead, zinc, aluminum smelter plant, with Indonesian Mining Association (IMA) and LAPI ITB.
-  Feasibility Study of Fuming process of tin smelting in PT Timah, Mentok and implementation of roasting process for arsenic removal from tin concentrate of tin mining in Kundur, with LAPI ITB.
-  Corrosion assessment of gas production facilities of Jambi Merang field PT Pertamina, with GL Noble Denton.
-  Study of analysis and use of coal gas application for MFO (marine fuel oil) substitution at reverberatory furnace, PT Timah, Mentok, with LAPI ITB.
-  Study of analysis and economic evaluation technology of Ausmelt and Fuming Process in tin smelting PT Timah Mentok, with LAPI ITB.
-  Modernization of Metallurgical Plant of Unit Metalurgi PT Timah, Mentok, with LAPI ITB.
-  Study of Crude FeNi Dephosphorization for High Carbon Ferronickel Product, PT Antam, Pomala, with LAPI ITB.
-  Design of Zinc Recycling Plant from Zinc Waste Materials for LabZinc Industries (M) Sdn.Bhd., Malaysia.
-  Feasibility study of anode slime treatment plant in Gresik of PT. Aneka Tambang TBK, UBPP Logam Mulia with LAPI ITB.
(Short Course Trainer)
- [2010 – 2011] Corrosion and Cathodic Protection Short Course for PT Pertamina.
- [2007 – 2012] Assistant of electrometallurgy and corrosion laboratory.
- [2009 – 2012] Metal Corrosion & Prevention Technology, Metallurgy Extraction, Metallurgical Kinetics, Materials Characterization, Transport Phenomena of Metallurgy, Metal Forming.
- Numerical calculations: MATLAB
- Potentiostat analysis: Gamry Chemical Analysis
- XRD profile analysis: MDI Jade
- Thermodynamic calculations: ThermoCalc
- First-principles calculations: VASP (Vienna Ab initio Simulation Package), CASTEP (Cambridge Sequential Total Energy Package)
- Material modeling and simulation: Materials Studio
Version: July, 2018