Achmad Ariaseta, ST., M.Eng.
- Telephone : +62 (0) 22 2502239
- Fax :+62 (0) 22 2504209
- Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
-  Master of Engineering in Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Tokyo Institute and Technology, Japan.
-  Bachelor of Science, Department of Metallurgical Engineering, Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB), Indonesia.
HONOURS, AWARDS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) fully-funded Scholarship, 2016 – 2018.
- DEAN’S LIST award from 1st – 8th semester (GPA = 3.85), 2011 – 2015.
- Physical Metallurgy
- Mechanical behavior of metals
- Fracture mechanics
- Microstructure design and characterization
- T. Otsuka, H. Wakabayashi, D. Igarashi, A. Ariaseta, Y. Wang, S. Imano, S. Kobayashi, M. Takeyama, Effect of Homogenization on Creep of Additive Manufactured Alloy 718. TMS Proceeding: Superalloy 718 and Derivatives (2018). (https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-89480-5_32)
- A. Ariaseta, Ali, A. R., and Akhmad A. Korda, Advanced High Strength Dual Phase Steels through the Intercritical Annealing of API 5L B and X52 Steels. [Oral Presented]. The 2nd International Conference on Materials and Metallurgical Technology 2015 (ICOMMET 2015) in Conjunction with Asia Sense.
- Characterization of Second-phase Particles and Their Effects on the Recrystallization Behavior during Solution Treatment of Additively Manufactured Ni-based Superalloy 718 (Master Degree), 2016 – 2018.
- Creep of Homogenized Additively Manufactured Ni-based Superalloy 718 (Master Degree), 2016 – 2018.
- Mechanical Properties of Ultra High-strength Dual Phase steel from API 5L B through Intercritical Annealing for Pipeline Application (Bachelor Degree), 2014 – 2015.
- The construction Hot Skin Pass Mill with 800,000 tpy in capacity and Tension Leveler machine with 250,000 tpy in capacity”, PT Krakatau Steel, Indonesia, 2019.
- The making of high-strength steel with KSW500 specification for the application of military armor steel”, PT Krakatau Steel, Indonesia, 2018.
- A Study of Life Assesment of CMB 3 and CMB 4 Oil and Gas Pipeline From CMB 3 and CMB 4 Oil Well to CMB Storage Station, PT. Pertamina, (Internship), 2014.
Version: March 2019